FOR SALE AS INVESTMENT ONLY, GIVING A 7% PA RETURN FEATURES
OPEN PLAN LIVING/DINING ROOM/KITCHEN
- Communal entrance leading to stairs communal hall then entrance Door
- entrance hallway and entry phone
- 2.49m x 1.09m max (8’2” x 3’7” max)
- 8.94m x 5.94m (29’4” x 19’6”max)
Open plan living room with feature fireplace, dining and room and kitchen area on three levels with exposed brick feature wall and beamed ceiling thought to be an upside down boat (who said recycling was new) The kitchen has range of white base units with chrome handles, roll top laminate work surface and white tiled splashback. Stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap, white integrate electric oven and four ring electric hob. Velux window and electric storage heater. BEDROOM
- with views of the water
- 4.27m x 3.99m max (14’.0” x 13’1” max)
- UPVC double glazed window. Character beams and electric storage heater.
Apartment 5 has been continually leased, current tenant as been there for 2 years at a rent of £395 a month the purchase price is £69,950 showing a return of 7% VIEWING
- 2.49m x 2.46m max (8’2” x 8’1” max)
- Wet walled shower, pedestal wash had basin with mixer tap, low flush w.c. with chrome fittings and uPVC double glazed window.
Strictly by appointment with the Julie Howard Partnership. Please remember that some of the apartments are been sold as investments with sitting tenants and these are there homes and don’t want to be disturbed, I hope you understand. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make any further enquiries. Thanks HEATING AND APPLIANCES
The heating system and any appliances mentioned in this flyer have not been tested. If you are interested in purchasing the property we advise that you have all services and appliances tested before entering a legal commitment to purchase.